Chautauqua County Sheriffs Investigate Monday Night House Fire

first_imgMGN Online HARMONY – A residential fire on Blockville-Watts Flats Road Monday evening was caused by an indoor woodstove being left unattended, according to the Chautauqua County Sheriff’s Fire Investigation Team. Deputies say a passerby reported the fire at about 8 p.m.No injuries were reported. Share:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window),HOPE THE HELL THEY PROSECUTE THE LITTLE BASTARD.last_img